360 Degree View is not only for analytics that gives insights into customer behaviour. It also provides guidance on how to engage, develop trusted relationships, solve customer problems and eventually upsell or cross-sell by enabling to zero in on what a particular customer needs and not spend time searching for information. 360 Degree View is a holistic approach that takes all the available and meaningful information about the customer to drive better engagement, more revenue and long-term loyalty. It presents a combination of good data governance, data access, integration and analytics in an accessible form and an IT solution that harnesses big data. The twelve components include:
- CRM system to help manage customer data. It supports sales management, delivers actionable insights and facilitates team communication.
- Support/ ticketing tracking system to manage and maintain lists of issues
- Social media websites and applications that enable users to create and share content or to participate in social networking.
- Email messages distributed by electronic means from one computer to one or more recipients via the network.
- Supply chain and fulfilment process describe the path a product takes to go from conception through manufacturing and finally to the customer.
- Customer feedback is information provided by clients whether they are satisfied or not with the product or services and about the general experience with the company.
- Call records or record a telephone call or other audio sources.
- The transactional system involves the collection, modification and retrieval of all transaction data.
- Content management to manage content from multiple contributors.
- Experts and Wikis to either emulate decision making ability of a human or allow users to modify content collaboratively.
- External sources come from outside a business
- The database management system is for creating and managing databases. It allows users a systematic way to create, retrieve, update and manage data.
360 Degree View is designed to deliver information and analytics needed to improve the way organisations deal with customers on a day-to-day basis. It combines all the data and content with analytics that are relevant to the current situation and user role. It leaves data in place creating a “virtual” single repository fusing structured and unstructured data accessible via a single user interface for exploration and discovery. It secures a granular access to all applications. It scales to trillions of records, leveraging an efficient index infrastructure with enterprise-class features.